What is sound calibration?
While most installation service providers are perfectly satisfied with hooking up your audio video hardware and calling it a day, a good installation requires optimal sound calibration. The reason sound systems sound so great in shops and not so great at home is because the shop installs audio keeping in mind the acoustics of the area, how many objects are in the room, if there is any interference, what kind of wiring is used, and how effectively is the amplifier set up.
Sound calibration can encompass everything from where your sound system is placed, to how it is wired, all the way to how the software and settings are configured in relation to where it is installed. Any kind of speaker system can be calibrated, be it a 5.1, a 7.1, regular stereo, you name it.
Which Types of Sound Systems We Calibrate
- 1 home theater speaker system, complete with wiring, and configuration.
- Mоunt lоudѕреаkеrѕ in-сеiling оr in-wа
- Mоving audio/video gear to a different room, area, or even entirely new address.
- Audiо/vidео rесеivеr set up and саlibrаtiо
- Cаlibrаtе A/V rесеivеr levels.
- We can even help you set up rotation for up to 180 degree.
- Deciding on which mounts to use.
- Quаlitу оf wiring.
- Sреаkеr роwеr handling rating.
- A/V rесеivеr rаtеd output.
- Rооm асоuѕtiсѕ.
- Sub-woofer placement, power handling.
and so much more…
We are experts in Sound Calibration
We understand the difference between installation of a sound system in an open environment vs a small, enclosed space (which is trickier) and what quality of wiring is being used and how it is set up with your system. We have installed and configured hundreds of systems in your area and we will be proud to take care of your audio system installation as well.
Benefits of sound calibration
Even if your sound equipment isn’t top of the line, calibration can compensate for variations in sound quality brought about by equipment itself. Calibration can also help you overcome environmental factors, e.g., if you are in a noisy area, or in a really quiet area, then you need to have a sound system that will deliver quality despite surroundings. Taking into account your room acoustics, seating location, speaker placement, and the amount of ambient sound, you can have some amazing audio blasting your way.